Saturday, June 20

Today was the beginning of our last weekend in Buenos aires, and this morning I had a nice chance to sleep in a bit, and I woke up around 11. Nacho had rugby training, so I went with Jeff and Pedro to watch a rugby game. It was pretty fun, and Newman, the team we were supporting, won by a good amount. After that, I went home to get ready for Jeff’s birthday party. I got ready pretty quickly and we left soon after, and got to Pedro’s house around 8:30. Nacho and I were one of the first people there, so we helped set up a little bit. When everyone was there, Juanfran started the asado and it was amazing, and I had a bunch of choripan. Overall it was a great day and night.

- Adam


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday, June 8

Sunday, June 7

Tuesday, June 9